Friday, February 15, 2008

ZAFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYE GET WELL SOON : D

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PEOPLE!

i lorve you
you lorve me
we're happy family
with a great big hugggggg
and a kiss from me to you
wontcha say you lorve me toooooooo

darlingzaffye, get well soon kay : )
lorvezxz chaaaaaazzz worhsxzx

manymany thks t barney wong for the nice rose too : ) !
yaysxzxs lol

and i broke dwn during wrk ) :
thks pple fr being niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lolzxszx
valentines day scuk la, PURPOSLY ONE RIGHT
I NO ONE WANT,
THN YOU POK ONE VALENTINES DAY OUT LAUGH AT ME!
shiaaaaaaaaaaat lahzxsxz
anyhoo, tday movie w meiee thane johnny and biantai jj.
I HATE JJ YAY
watched jumper, and it was not bad eh
so yah thts allllllllllll lazy
sry fr not blogging these days newayyyzz.

baizxs!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

miss me worhzxs!

sadly, thrs chem test tmr ) :
and i have chemhmwrk + total defence card t do.
tata!

im better off without you?
i dno, jst let it be, let it go. AHHHHHHH
whtevr, studies mre impt la. bye my friend : )
maybe it'll cm bck smday...

No comments: