Monday, November 10, 2008

i don't love you, like i did, yesterday

reminisce,
i rmb chu and i were so crazy over
- i don't love you.
we always sang till dawn.
hahahah and yes if youve alr read chu's blog,
yes we stayed up til late at night and did jigsaw puzzles.
and we had this
' die die must complete' mindset HAHA
and we did and its hanging in her room wall now.
-------

ok quick change in subject.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my tuition hmwrk's only half done
and i have no tme to finish it tmr coz thrs trg!
but i will go to trg coz im craving for it lol.

another quick change : )
YAY me and ml went for sushi aftr wrk.
didnt go to my dinner alr :D
and everyone was at home whn i reached alr.
and ml and i were so bimbotic.
she was askg me if she shld get eyelashes.
and i was asking her which colour of nail polish i shld get coz thr were so many nice ones!!
in the end decided on the one i saw beforehand.

hhahahaa and i wna say that:
i have my own personal manicurist!!!!!!!!
hahah my aunty lah.
hate to call pple maids so nan ting.
domestic workers :D
shes like sososo gd in manicure idk why,
but obviously lose those professionals lah.
but ah. srsly passable.
requested for her to remove the dead skin ard my fingernails.
and its like a great job!
tho it bled. lol but it didnt hurt much : )
my nails look much more expanded now AHA
as in thy're like bigger alr :D
meh, NO MORE SMALL HAND SMALL MOUTH SMALL NAILS!!!
:D
YAYYYYYYYY YES IM GG TO SCH WITH MY NAILS PAINTED
HAHAHA BYE

No comments: