Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Proud student of Outram Secondary School (2005-2009) Part II

HELLO KEN TAN HERE YOU GO!!! :>
so.. this is dedicated to the cutesy sec 5s!

everytime see me only know how to pinch!!!!!!! like my face fake one ):

judy pineapple everytime see me pinch also!!!!!!!! still hit ppls butts ):

JOSH WEE calls me meatball everytime ):
not sec5 but aiya same la right HAHAH

deepy the on who calls me meatball AND says my bag looks like aunty bag ):
-
not rlly close with them all but..
they're a fun bunch!! :>
tgt with their girlfriends and all lor hehez
name calling and all the teasing HAHA
i'll miss it when we lose contact la
BUT THIS DOESNT MEAN YOU GUYS CAN NAMECALL MORE OK. LOL
and plz be touched coz i actually went to fb to grab these pics HAHAH
.
nice people whom ive met in me life.
thanks for being my friends!!! HEHEHEH LUV.

No comments: