Friday, July 2, 2010

monochrome

hi the title basically describes my sad life now :>
ya la sad ppl sad life my karma bite me alr.
its only the first week and workload = a pile of 10 mt everests.
SORRY LAH SO FIERCE FO WHAT EXAGGERATE ABIT WILL DIE?

but anw except for prawn/fish/snail watching today at moberly,
my life is a piece of shit.
today i spent 1min35secs of my life in frt of my class laughing like a cheebye.
OK I KNOW CHEEBYES DONT LAUGH BUT I WAS ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE.
idk what got into me i jst couldnt concentrate and didnt knw what to say!
think im too tired :< body clock's like so screwed!!!!
screw hols :<
screw pimples :<
aiya sml.

the only light i have in life right now is........

and he's in monochrome too. how sad. but hes my wallpaper hehe.
other than that.
my life is a duck.
ok idk what im saying.

No comments: