Saturday, August 21, 2010

would have been

i guess......... i'm not over you.
no matter how mean you were.

i don't want to cry on random nights. falling asleep on wet pillows, waking up with puffy eyes.
i don't want to get reminded of all the things we did together.
making a fool outta ourselves in the toilet laughing at how stupid we looked while brushing teeth, me forcing you to watch chick flicks and you ended up falling asleep, you making me make ribena everytime you come over.........

now i feel something whenever i see the cup you always used, the place you'd put your bag, the shows you like to watch.
the songs which remind me of you.
i can't bear to delete them but i don't want to play them at all for fear i'd cry.

until now... i haven't got an answer.
and i never will.
because you chose to leave.
i hoped you'd ask me to stay.
not just by asking, but by your actions............
high hopes lead to bigger disappointments.
i was disappointed by you yet again.

even spelling the word 'disappointed' reminds me of you because you read my blog before we were together and offered to change it because i misspelled it.

was i not good enough?

no matter how hard i've tried, how much i cried.
i just keep wondering........
why would you do this to me?

No comments: