Friday, April 15, 2011

tick tock


Hello!!!
School starts in 2 days............. Haven't really been doing anything productive for the past month though. Guilty but what's undone is still undone hahaha. Ok so its 2 days to hell breaking loose once again. Gotta get ready to stay up till the wee hours of the morning and sleep(if I even get to) less than 3 hours daily. Hopefully my metabolism rate doesn't decrease or I'll become a fat pig. And that reminds me of something. I have no new clothes to wear for school!!!! :( That sucks.

So......... what have I been doing? Going for camps are the most productive I have been this past month if I may say so. It was fun, albeit being just a helper. Being part of both foc and fop have been enjoyable :) I guess we were really united as a whole? Despite the few cock-ups, everything went really well and I guess the freshies are ready to start school too!

Oh and today marks the 6th month I've been together with the boy. Now that's fast. To think during cf we were only good friends and we both thought it'd just stay that way. Honestly? No regrets. Although we really do quarrel soooooooo bad sometimes we both feel like giving up but never did we. :) Thank you baby. Me love you. To think we were both so caught up with school stuff we forgot it was the 15th already. Hahahaha. Spent today lazing at home with the boy, both being major couch potatoes only waking up near 2pm. Surprised him with a picture I hastily edited with Ps while he was whipping up the usual bacon egg mee. :)

I miss my friends :( I hope when school starts I'd have time to meet them. But I guess I won't :( Ah well. School.

No comments: