Tuesday, June 19, 2012

When the sun shines we'll shine together





And when you have classmates like these, sometimes you wish you weren't in RP so you wouldn't have to change classes and part ways. Love you all.*hugs*

Time has been passing really quickly these days. Spent almost everyday these past few weeks practicing and decking with the Replugios. Also, the UTs are almost over. Left with 2 more and we're done :-) There's still UT2 and 3 though.......................sighz.

Anyway life's been treating me kind. Thankful for everyone and everything I have because its a blessing. I shall not complain about what I don't have but instead, I'll work towards achieving it. :-)

Internals on Wednesday and I'm having a sore throat. Its a day away. I hope I do well. My lyrics. Must remember them. Confident I can :-) Need to work on my skills though hahaha cannot keep thinking I'm not good enough because I'll never improve that way.

Tomorrow is Music Theory, then town/clarke quay with the marketing team for Ignite! Wed is Internals, Friday is Programming UT. Then I'm relatively free until...........Wednesday when I have to start reading through the Art of Story notes. Friday is AOS and we're done! With UT1. Oh well. Have to buck up and do well. :-) I can do it. Shall hop off to watch my drama and then sleep! Good thing school starts at 1230 tomorrow :-) Toodles! X

No comments: