Thursday, August 30, 2012

On holiday

Eons since I've came here. Hahaha okay so.........approx. 4 dys to the official holidays. Although my brain is already on holiday since more than half the UTs are over. 60% clear hehe :-)
 Surprise attack of my face to keep this space alive because my blog probably misses me dearly. Wah pimple damn big. Hahahaha wtf anyway.

Tomorrow's Faith, Farah, Zaim, Chung and Hafidz's show at Wavehouse and then its Mars and Amanda with Deon and Dan on Saturday at SOTA. Hopefully I'll be able to go down on Friday. Will defo be there on Sat because its a weekend.

Life has been kind to me I suppose? Not really a smooth road without any bumps but I guess it kind gets better. Glad I'm stronger now. Really have to thank all that life has given/thrown me. Makes me stronger as an individual. I really, genuinely hope that life will only get better for me, and of course, for the people I love and hold close to my heart.

Time for dinner, then a short nap. Wake up to catch the 9pm Channel 8 show because of Felicia Chin and then read through the 6P for tomorrow's Programming paper. Fingers crossed I'll do well for all papers!!! Will come back with pictures soon. xx

No comments: