Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR ( 2008 ) : D !

1st jan : )
wrk aftr 30mins of slp
aftr BBQ took first train bck t tiong
bused home took a bath and flew dwn agn lol
slpt thr thn started wrking
OH YAY I WAS DARN SLEEPY AND PEKCHEK
2 UTTERLY RUDE CUSTOMERS and a peeved esther
COS OF ONE OF TH STUPID CUSTOMERS
pple nv hear properly will die uh?!
smre still call me THAT ONE. EH I UR DOG ISIT.
hope u step on a banana peel!
thn khairul say me la canxzs, PLS UH, I DNO K.
CUSTOMER BLACK FACE SAY I TAKE LA! tht difficult ah.
sry bad starting lol nw btr one.
neway sry barney. picts up another day k!

2nd jan : )
eh hi agn lol
tdays th first day of sch! YAYYYYYYYYYYY
hah vry lame-.-
okokay, saw many in LONG PANTS!
wahlao, some look darn weird la can
but yah overall tday was okokay : )
recess w JMTB! HAPPY LAAAAAA.
and yah tmrs books are f-in heaaaaavy
JOSHWEE WAS NOISY TDAY YOSXZ!
aha, cos he was toking t krishnan-.-
went t th first trng of th yr but ms toh wasnt thr
hated ms wong jst nw but aiyeh its still for my own gd
LOL BUT too bad she doesnt understand my thinking loh.

aftr trng went t anchorpt w dina : D !
glenda wanted t go but she went w kahkah at lst
bot my fbts at last! YAYYYYYYYYY
thn went kfc ate buddymeal : )
laughed alot thr laaaaaaaaaa, yeh so dad sent us home : )
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Current Mood : average la : )(
bai la. miss me agn k. lol

No comments: