Tuesday, January 29, 2008

memoriexsxzx .........

piczzas not in order : )
reminiscing................


http://butterbestyes.blogspot.com/ still rmb this?




okayyy IM NOT SUPPOSED TO POST IT BUT NEHMIND.. jst fr entertainmnet



TWINNNNNNNNN

SISTERRRRRRRRRR

BESTFRIENDDDDDDDDDD

OKAY I KNW I KNW I LOOK FUGLY I WASNT SUPPOSED T POST THIS EITHER :/
meiee dont kill me...

idiots who arent as close as bfr nw....

NETBALL 4NATIONS CUPPPPPP

grace peixuannnnn

WUYAH!

bestiesxzxs agn....... or last time bestie you call it

TIQQQ

huiying.....

tiffffffffffffff

and smally retard


looking at all these makes me think of th past
how fun it was
all the outings..
rlly miss those times we were so happy laaaaa
and its all gone..
happy times rlly past fast eh.
hey. i love you all up thr k!
and of cos all my othr friends too!
jst tht im lazy t cont. posting th picts : p
newayyyyyyyyy yeh lets all study hard tgt!
: D
sec3/4 life is hard to cope at first..
hope everything will go on well fr all of you k!
MUCH JIAYOUS : D , xoxo

and tdays a not a vry gd day, baiszxsz
PSPSPSPS, meieeeeee DONT KILL ME! hahahaha

No comments: