Saturday, August 16, 2008

realize

Take time to realize,

i realize i have been sleeping since 3pm ytd
i realize i went to bath jst aftr i woke up at 745am
i realize i am gg crazy coz of my weird sleeping hrs
i realize i haven't been doing my best in sch
i realize altho thy do care some have been backstabbing me
i realize those who backstab me are those i trust the most (excluding jamtab)
i realize i am stupid cos i trust pple easily sometimes
BUT
i realize my friends actually do care for me
i realize jamtab is the love
i realize my family loves me!
i realize zaffye is crazy coz she ate ant repellent powder
i realize i have to go to work later at 1230pm
i realize i love to drink water and greentea
i realize i love elmo too
I REALIZE THERE ARE SILENT READERS!
TAG LEH.


ok enough of realization LOL
ytd was sleep day. frm the time i reached home to this mrng 745
AND MY LEG IS FINALLY OKAY! HAHAHAH
FREE TO JUMP SWIM CRAWL yadayada.
so eppy. lol
chem test = cnfm die :)
MT test was still okay tho.

2more MT tests(272) , lit and d&t test :D
gd luck jl!

i realize i am hungry :D
bbz, (L)

No comments: