Tuesday, August 12, 2008

STUDY MUG STUDY MUG DU SHU

edited,

MUG COZ MONSTROUS EXAMZ ARE HERE AHHHH

1) lit test on macbeth act1and2 nxt wk
2) physicz test on thurz
3) mug for first ppr
4) get my ss facts right (erp and stuffz)
5) clear my file
6) study and listen hard in class
7) sleep early latest 1130? lol not v early (ohwell)
8) stop spending and wasting so much money!!!!!!!!!

and i wna stop falling aslp in class tooz!
stdyg w meh and ivan tmr : )
hope i listen to short ahhaha
woohoo study for Singapore, my motivation.
i wna be cheng gong! (say only of coz easy luh)

bbz, luv.

ahhhhhhh while i was bathg,
Sunshine Song Real Version 1.o
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You never know dear
How much I love you
Please dont take my sunshine away

Improved Version of Sunshine Song 2.o
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me jealous
When skies are striped (coz m1 loves striped cardigans!)
You never know dear
How jealous I am
Please dont take my moh peng away

abit mean, but too bad,
she said smthg bad first! aha
and i didnt name anyone, did i?
Sunshine Carebear v cute leh, yellow one : )
hope Karma doesnt get me, jst this once, pls? hahaha

and i bet the twinzz wld be fuming,
whn thy see their dearest bestie getting flamed.
HAHAHAHAH
i think thy're mad luh, picking on pple,
so yah, maybe too much Sunshine went in their heads!
even their results are deproving, ah, karma.
So much for being arrogant : p

im walkg on Sunshine : )
great service provider tho, lolz.

No comments: