Thursday, March 12, 2009

i need to think

cant help thinking most men/guys/boys are bastards :)
note: sentence abv does not mean EVERY men/guy/boy/whtevr.
dont come flaming me and putting wrds into my mouth.

though no one wld actually read this i knw.
random.
not feeling very happy now.
---
dear blg :)
2day wasnt very gd coz i had occasional moodswings.
i was high most of 2day tho.
happy coz we cld slack 4 the whole day, jst listening 2 tlks.
HEHEZ ava rm all the way!
kinda interested in law(TP) nw.
lets see hw it goeeeeeees. COP's 14 so its average :)
DTRM/Law?

went 2 suntec w M, T and A :)
A wanted 2 get loafers.
her mom came dwn jst 2 get her shoes lah!
home aftr tht and laughed like idiots on the bus w M.

tmr's normal timetable. sian ji puaz.

notes 2 self:
- detailed dvlpmt(!!)
- find a gd maths tutor/tuition centre
- brush up on sciences
- read up on my notes of all subjcts
- get a part-time job (i cant stand life w/o $!!!)

**
hi i need munneh.
sensitive comments removed.
xoxo,
J
i pray my parents wld hv secured jobs, my family and friends wld be happy and healthy,
my o lvl results wld be gd and i wld get into the course i want, and tht my bro wld hv the drive 2 study hard.
please please please God, grant me these wishes. amen.

No comments: