Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Late Nite Out

paiseh.
quite-long-time-no-see :)
yes this post was supposed 2 be aftr the chalet part.
i was lazy. tht explains it here nw.
---
so aftr chalet, stayed ovr @ chu's.
reached her place and found myself playing w jordan.
mad woman snapped my pic. blushes*

thn mad woman wanted 2 go dwn 2 play volleyball.
I ALSO WANT HEHEHE
thn we started to 'zilian' as hw ah lians name 'camwhore'
mad woman chu came up with a totally absurd idea:
to camwhore @ whichever place we set foot on.
therefore...


and we reached our destination. the amphitheatre.
apparently you see me trying 2 act like a pro :)

as we were too bored, we decided 2 call MR MYSTERIOUS dwn :)
also a long-time-no-see flen.


PAISEH LAH GIRLS LIKE 2 CAMWHORE.

NEH. mr mysterious. ROGER YIP KH.

aftr his constant reminder abt his 'undying passion' 4 basketball,
and tht basketball was a much btr choice thn volleyball,
we gave in.

sry 4 tht awkward pose :)

and you see mad woman's phone!!!!!!!!!
coz i saw the time, thn i was like.
' eh chu, if you see the same number whn you look @ the time hor,
means smone missing you leh'

thn she took the photo.
i told her tht means smone mst hv been missing me!
I DONT CARE. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
I KNOW ITS YOU.
---
away frm tht,
walao my biz file is still screwd,
lit march hols assignment not done.
SMART. byebye.

No comments: