Sunday, September 6, 2009

ion @orchard

only 2 franz on earth
ion's lvl8 carpark hahaha.
pictures speak a thousand words :>
many other picz w them. lazy 2 get alr lol.
had a fun day and we 8 fish&co.
-
oh reminds me of fats.
and my dad says ive become fatter.
EVEN I FEEL IT AND MY THIGHS ARE LIKE TREE TRUNKS.
THANKS LOR THANKS
AFTER O'S I GO JOGGING 3DAEZ/WEEK
---------------------------------------
see my chio elmo thumbnail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did it meself so proud of it LOL
lousy phone cam doesnt do justice to my chio nails.
liquid paper white nails = meh and tiffy's effort :>
-
050909
stayed @ tiffy's ytd hehez
mehmeh reached first LOL
we were damn bimbotic luh! and we did masks damn funny LOL
kkkkkkkk bimbotic nite/morning. slept @4am

woke up @ 10 for mac brkfast.
-
met angiie 2 pass her the edict for her hunnybaby's n lvl exam tmr
HAHAH
that bitch rebonded her super long hair.
DAMN LONG.
byebye feel like changing blog banner TEEHEEZ
:>

No comments: