Wednesday, September 2, 2009

teachers' day 09 celebration/ skipathon/ back 2 GESPS!

lovely pri sch franz.
went bk with chenliting-er and omg it was nice seeing all those familiar faces luh!
miss them so we're gonna hv a 604 gathering aftr o's!

YES LA MEATBALL LA ROTUND LA LOL
stupid kwanloong made me laugh coz he totally gave an act cute face HAHAHA
chen qi wen!
agnes sis :>
--------------------------------------------------
surprised Mr K and he was glad luh hahahaha
bet he loved his present lor so kool manz.

then this is my one best gf.
stupid thing damn light eat alr wont fat ME JEALOUS.

neh my other best gf. we each only hv 2 best friends HAHAHAHAH
which is each other ok omg damn lame.
this one my best fran!!!!!!!
MWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
not bad act cute wimme HEHE
hellOMAR! HAHAHAHAHA
yuki tan and my one best fran.
k luh all pics super unglam but nvm its sup fun!
calf muscles are HURRRTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
bye i go watch my drama and cry alr.
-
sala chu!!!!!
me haben take the pics frm euuz.
tmr post up HEHEHE
i damn hyper lol but am sup tired kkk bye

No comments: