Saturday, April 17, 2010

love starts with a kiss, grows with a smile, and ends with a teardrop

:>
whats the point of me investing my time, money and WORST OF ALL FEELINGS
when you dont reciprocate?

nv rlly loved someone and i didnt expect it to be this hard
hate being like this its like i dont even knw myself anymore
no one cares

you dont want to text me as much as i want to text you
you dont want to see me as much as i want to see you
you dont want to talk to me as much as i want to talk to you
you dont want to go out with me as much as i want to go out with you
you dont make me a priority when you are my priority

everyone's happy ard me
jst not me
family problems and then you
you were supposed to be ard when i needed someone
you were never thr
you said i cld go to someone else
you knw it wld be different

whats the point of us being tgt then?
all i get is hurt, sadness and regret
i dont trust anyone anymore..............................................

thunder's so loud im afraid
where are you?

No comments: