Saturday, April 17, 2010

tit for tat

been wondering why life's so.... eventful for me these few days/weeks/months
maybe i hvnt been doing my part well enough
as a friend/girlfriend/daughter

thts why im like hvg a bad time?
i believe in karma to a certain extent
and i think its cmg bk @ me!
haiya so many thgs to worry abt and sch's starting
LESS TIME TO WORRY ALR
NEEDA BURY MY HEAD INTO MY SCH WRK SO I ACE IT!!!!
-
TheLoveStories Love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
K, sometimes i wish you feel me and feel how you treat me
and put yourself in my shoes
youre nicer alr
but still...... why am i not contented????
im sry if my expectations are too high
coz i give my all and i dont feel you are haha
you say youll change but im afraid its jst for awhile
and you revert back to your old shitty self LOL
not saying im the best gf on earth but..... at least i dont do things that hurt you.. right?

TOO TIRED
STOMACH ACHE JST LAO SAI-ED
FEEL LIKE PUKING COZ IM HUNGRY
LAZY TO COOK
NO MONEY TO CALL DELIVERY
omgwtfbbq this sux

No comments: