Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2010birthdaywishes@duapehgong-guanyinma-pleasegrant.com

edited**

i don't care how ridiculous they may seem i'm listing them down all the same:
  • everyone around me to be blessed with good health and immunity from danger. including me of course :)
  • to have the determination to do well in my course and gems and everything related to education in the course of my whole life
  • to become 165cm, 45kg and stay like that for the rest of my life
  • to become pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • flawless complexion
  • i want to be skinnybitch@nottooskinny.com
  • to earn lots of $ to spend with everyone i love and do charity
  • i want a dog pretty please?
  • for everyone around me to stay happy
  • i want to be contented after achieving all of the above
pretty please? :) *bats eyelids*
-------------------------------------------------
received a pleasant surprise from grandad :)
he came knocking on my door just now and passed me these saying its my birthday present.
fattening but nonetheless given with love hehehe.
btw i think the low-fat yoghurt's a hint from him asking me to lose some fat so i shall try to.
anyway, i'm a happy girl!!

oh its not the end...........................
and then daddy came back and passed this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my first ever nuffie cheque!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOOOOOOOOLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~

hehe even though its really really little compared to those famous bloggers and all but...
yay!!!!! hehehe thanks nuffnang!!
shall take it as my birthday present from them hahaha.

i ♥ nuffnang sg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: