Saturday, October 2, 2010

happiest children's day!

okay so yesterday was pleasant :) hahahahaha
well i thought it was an outing for us to just, meet up and catch up with one another since we're all super busy almost all the time?
and because we're all childish too and it was children's day :)

little did i know these babies(in no particular order okay i love you all the same)......

liting!

zeena and boyfriend!

wenyi my husband!

sarah chu butter!

yk and gl!

lml!
she couldn't join us because the o's are drawing near~~
so good luck for your papers :)
and we'll see you super soon!!!!

leong sw!
----------------------------
those babies surprised me with sunflowers, cookies in the shape of my name, gummibears and a cake!!!
thanks girls hehehe i really appreciate it a lot okay!! ♥
i was seriously unaware of what was happening la some blur~~~
and i didn't even see any cake i don't know how they brought it in to ajisen!!!

ok i was lying about the no particular order........
i actually slotted the fisheye pictures in between because i thought it'd be cute to do so!
so its in no particular order in particular order.
ok you get me.

following pictures grabbed from zeena's facebook!


thanks again~~~~~
i don't have the pictures of the icecream cake. so when i get it from sarah i'll edit this space :)
and my name cookie was sdancalkeucnsc by the time i got it,
but the girls promised me pictures of the intact thing! hehehe

by the way i've already finished the cookies(super yums hehehe) and the gummies are 3/4 gone.
you all really know how to make me grow fat hor.
but you know i love you girls!

i loooooove sunflowers!!!! :)
mommy was saying how big a bouquet her sunflower was, and i showed this to her she just smiled.
HAHAHAHA I WIN/WON





cleaned the box and kept it properly after reading all the stuff you girls wrote :)
its now in another box! hehe

chio paper bag with hearts all over~~

gummibears!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hehe nom nom

:) ♥

and a random picture of the gummibears in my green tupperware!
oh and if you're wondering.............
i kept the lid of the gummibears' container :)
because sw signed on it HAHAHAHAHA (and asked me to keep it la ah siao hahaha)

all in all, i loved yesterday :)
and it really was a pleasant surprise! plus coincidentally it was my chinese birthday yesterday hehehe.

oh sidetrack a bit. reposting this from twitter.................
»
Joey Lim
Its my chinese bday so my mom made me draw numbers. So aunty jst came in and asked me to. And I took 1 and 9 for the first 2.

Joey Lim
Then I jokingly said wah skarly 1993(the year in born in) and I RLLY GOT 1993. Woah coincidence or not damn cool can!!
1 Oct Favorite Reply Delete

COOL RIGHT!!!! hehehehehhehe ok.
-----------------------------------------------------------
back to my cheesy, touching, lovely post.

i really appreciate what you girls have done and.
for the 298659869161042856398234th time, i thank God for you girls, and of course all my other friends because i seriously don't know what i've done to have met such awesome people in my life.
thank you girls for taking all my shit and for what you've done.
i don't love you girls only for what you've done, but just for being in my life :)
we had have had misunderstandings and arguments in the past, but that's all behind us now right?

once again, thank you all for everything. really ♥

for those sour grapes who want to say anything bad about me/my friends aiyah go fuck yourself :)

ending with one of my recent-favourite-pictures picture.
you have no choice :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: