Monday, February 14, 2011

BBQ @ Zeenas


Kinda lazy to elaborate and I only have 2 pictures because the rest are mostly candids or that I haven't got them.
Meeting with the netballers cancelled off my to-do list for now, but I have yet to meet my babies!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully tomorrow but I have work to do omgOMG STUPID SCHOOL SUCKKKKKKKKKSSSS BALLZ.

Anyhoos, it was a bbq somewhere in the middle of the 15 days of CNY :)
Thanks to Zeena for the invite hehehe :) I missed them girls so much!
W went along too!! And I really don't know why Dom and W clique so well together its like Liting and I don't exist already HAHAHAHA.

Maybe its because they're both retarded :)

So........... we surprised Wenyi!!! And got her gifts! Then we played with Zeena's dogs and a schnauzer that is idk whose but its so cute it reminds me of Zaffy :(
ANYWAY ZAFFY'S HAPPY UP THERE SO I SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR HER TOO :)

Actually that's about all? Shall end off with a nice polaroid picture of us girls!

YAY HAPPY CNY/VALENTINE'S DAY ALL!
X

No comments: