Saturday, February 12, 2011

so so ugly


Why cover my face? Because I'm ugly. Need to start saving up for plastic surgery. Either that or tons of make up. Want to learn how to apply make-up so I will become chio.
Yups.......... Just one of those unlucky ones who are naturally lao sai. DON'T EVEN NEED TO TRY TO BE UGLY LIKE HOW THOSE CHIO PEOPLE MAKE STUPID FACES. THEY STILL LOOK CHIO NO MATTER WHAT FACEWARP DOES TO THEIR FACES.

The reason why I actually still post photos of me here and I still use a picture of my ugly face as my fb dp is because well I choose to ignore my ugliness. However I've been ignoring it for way too long something needs to be done asap.
I am not trying to make people say I'm pretty by saying I'm ugly because I genuinely think I am. And most of the time people/friends say that I'm pretty because they're supposed to? Like who the hell would go up to you and say 'HEY YOU'RE SO DAMN UGLY YOUR FACE SHOULD BE SAT ON!' right?

AND THE WORST THING IS I HAVE REALLY PUT ON WEIGHT SINCE AFTER SECONDARY SCHOOL. AND LATE NIGHTS MAKE ME FAT TOO. AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANY LATE NIGHTS I'VE HAD ALREADY. I weighed myself. People commented that I have put on weight. BAH. THIS IS NOT FAKE. I AM A FATSO. And an uglyso.

PLUS MY HIPS ARE SERIOUSLY TOO WIDE LAH HOR. I am not a sow. I don't need such huge hips because I'm not going to give birth to more than 2 kids. Body shape weird, face ugly. WTF? I know I'm supposed to be happy with what I have. But if you were me you'd really understand. How to?!

I'm glad W doesn't really care about how I look because to him I'm chio. HAHAHAHA HE BLIND. But oh my effin' gawd I look worse than a goblin. And my face is so cui its like a moon crater. My teeth are at its worse by being yellow and crooked.
Ok lah yellow need to blame myself because I drank a lot of coffee when I was 6 until it became like this. Crooked well............. genes.

SEE WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH? WALAO EH.
UGLY, FAT, FACIAL CONDITION LIKE SHIT, WEIRD BODY SHAPE, TINY BOOBS.
Everything a girl wants. NOT!!!

No comments: