Monday, May 2, 2011

Elections

Ok today shall be a day I set into deep thoughts...........................

Disclaimer: The text below are of my own thoughts and opinions. No offense to anyone out there. Any comments made was just references to the points. All videos are not my own and no infringement of copyright is intended. Any statement said was just for the sake of supporting my stand.

WHATS UP WITH TIN PEI LING AH SERIOUSLY?

At first when the bf told me about what her greatest regret was, I was totally sympathetic as she said her greatest regret was not bringing her parents/mom(I can't be bothered to even remember her exact words) to Universal Studios.

Then I asked him, 'Huh both her parents die already ah?' thinking that they did due to her greatest regret being that. AND HE TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE STILL ALIVE.
WAH PIANG. THEN WHY IS THAT A REGRET?

Ok nevermind I still sided her even after W told me the parents were alive and kicking, AND that she said that when she was interviewed to talk about her greatest regret(OBVIOUSLY FOR THE COUNTRY AND NOT ABOUT YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU WANT TO STAND FOR THE ELECTIONS RIGHT).

THEN I SAW THIS:

SERIOUSLY?
SERIOUSLY?

Would you want someone who DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO even SAY to lead your country?
WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO IF *CHOY* SG HAPPENS TO BE CAUGHT IN A SITUATION?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

No comments: