Saturday, October 15, 2011

Not mine anymore

I'm sorry I disappointed you. I'm sorry I broke your heart. I'm sorry for constantly breaking promises. I'm sorry for taking you for granted. I'm sorry for still constantly creating trouble. I'm sorry for creating stress because it really isn't intentional. I'm sorry for all that because I don't know what else to do so I'm trying my best for that one last chance I need. I'm sorry because I really don't want you to leave. I'm sorry for all I've done to make you stay. All I did was only to fight for one last chance. I'm sorry. I'm terribly sorry.

If only I had one last chance. I'd do everything right. I don't want you to lose your trust in me. I don't want your love for me to fade. I miss you. Standing at my door. If only you're still mine now. Everything would be different. I would talk to you on the phone every single day till you reached home safe. I'd surprise you more and more because I know you love surprises. I would listen to what you have to say instead of changing topics. I would already be at the door waiting for you instead of you waiting for me to open the door. I would not fall asleep before you. I would hug you first if you forgot to hug me. I would fetch you to and fro the bus stop/taxi stand whenever you come by. I would not be jealous over people that don't matter. I would not blame you for the things I did wrong. I would learn how to apologise. I would kiss you through the phone every night even if you don't request for it. I would hold your hand everytime I'm walking with you. I would watch your favourite shows with you. I would watch Starwars again and again with you until even you get sick of it. I would make you the happiest boy alive if I could. I would show you I'm worth it. If only I could.............................I would hug you and never let you go again.

You're ignoring me now, I think you already hate me. I'm hurting now. I know how you felt when I did all that to you. All I'm asking for is for you to not leave me behind. I just need one last chance. But all I can do is wait. I don't know what will Time bring us. Will you forget me? Please give me one last try. Before I finally gather enough courage to disappear into thin air..............

No comments: