Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tired out

Everyone gets tired at some point in their lives. Now, I'm at that point.
Tired of living for others, tired of smiling for others. Tired of thinking for others, tired of doing anything for others.

I stayed in SD because of my parents, because of you. Because you said that we'd have no time to go out if I were to leave. Because my parents said I should stick on and TRY to finish the course as I'm already in there. Now that you're gone, I'm leaving because of myself. Its time anyway.

A big Fuck You to those who judge and think that I'm leaving SD because of a damn relationship.
I am smarter than to ruin my chances of being a Designer if I really had the passion for it.

So stop looking at me with those judgemental eyes, because you obviously don't know anything about me.

No comments: