Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Snippets


HELLO. HAHAHA
So............ I've not been blogging regularly and thus I'm here to put some life back into this lifeless place. Ok actually I'm here to backlog. Memories. :) It won't be the whole collection of all the pictures of the events but yeah as the title suggests....snippets. ;)

From the Thailand, Chiang Mai trip:

Arrival! Love the Thai volunteers. Bunch of awesome people. :)

At work. Can I proudly say we finished a week's worth of hard work in just 4 days??????? SD students are tough enough to rough it out ;)


Fun times we had at the museums. Visited the traditional thai houses too and....intriguing. Really. Loved the times we had at Thailand. Bonding with the Year 3s were fun!!!!!! Would go back there again if I had the chance to. Once in a lifetime experience.
------
Touched down on Sunday, 9th October. Pbts were there with elmo balloons!!!!!! :) Thankful for my bunch of friends. Was so sad I thought the netballers forgot about me but they were already hiding at my home waiting :) Sarah, Liting, Meiling, Seowwei, Glenda, Zeena, Wenyi, Chinyi hehehehehehehehehehehe :) Shufang came over after!!

A bit too late but girls, thanks for making my 18th birthday a good one despite me not being myself!!!!!!! I really appreciate the effort all of you put in ok :) I'm sorry if I didn't express it all like how y'all may have expected me to react but yeah. Thank you all. I love you girls hehehehe :) And of course my pbts Tiffy and Meh!! And my family :) Abalone to myself!!! Shared it with the girls though hehe. Thanks to everyone who wished me through text/twitter/fb too :)

Pictures from LCY's blog:





I really don't know what I'd become without you girls. I'm thankful I have all of you babies in my life. Honestly. Thank you. And thank you for the presents too! X

Club SOUL on a random night:

Randomly went to SOUL with the girls hehe. Saw some long-lost friends that were quite nice to us! Bad incident happened. Hate clubbing. Too bad I need to go out at night to keep myself from feeling alone and crying. Sucks that clubbing is the only thing to do in the dead of night. Had fun after the stupid incident anyway.

Mackerz with the babies and headed to Sarah's with Wenyi and Meiling. Talked until 7am and fell asleep soon after. Lunch with Wy and Ml after Sarah headed to work. :)

MBS with the girls:

Bought mixers up to Jermaine and Pansy's room :) Thanks for having us!! Hehe had fun listening to Jermaine's life stories especially his SCDF days. Interesting max hahaha :)

Halloween Horrors @ USS with the netballers and the guys on Thursday 27th Oct:

Before Liting joined us! More pictures up when I feel like it. View fb if you can't wait to get more of us HAHAHA

Mackers again after USS. Had lots of fun albeit being scared to our wits' end. Didn't expect the guys until I reached and saw them. Kinda awkward because I don't even know them well enough to start with. Long-lost Zhangde friends though! :)

Work with Ml @ Singapore Flyer for Milo!:



Job was fun!!! My first time pumping helium balloons and I AM A BRAVE GIRL. I swear its not as easy as it seems. The balloons damn cute right hehehehehe :)
Also knew this PR guy who's working at Zouk hahahahaha hopefully he can sign us in the next time we go there!!!!

Dinner with Meh and her 2 friends, Jia Yi and Haikel(sp?). Nice people :) Home after.

Prata @ Serangoon North Ave 1 yesterday with Liting, Zeena, Seowwei:

Sw's gu-niang tissue HAHA



Stayed over at Zeena's after. Walked to her place after the noms. Awesome workout hehe.

:( sad face since August 19.


Dozed off soon after. Realised we were all fatter because only 4 of us and we had to squeeze HAHAHA. Oh, we spammed Lt's phone by taking at least a hundred self-shots HEHEHE that explains the 53 new photos of me on my fb. HE HE HE HE HE

Today........................we woke up at 2pm. Nuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa till we were hungry. Had Broaster's Chicken for the 2nd time in my life and yep the chicken is still awesome except for the fact that they didn't have the spaghetti!!!!! :'( Settled for the rice. Meh.

Lastly..................................

SO SWEET OF MY BESTFRIENDS RIGHT. I TOTALLY DID NOT EXPECT THIS BUT YES THEY PAINTED IT FOR ME HAHAHAHA I AM SUCH A LUCKY GIRL. And yes you got it right. Obviously Tiffy did the drawing,writing and outlines and Meh did the colouring.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
K LAH I LOVE THE BOTH OF YOU EQUALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH :) <3
----------------------------------------------------
About school. I'm currently waiting for people to get back to me on whether I can transfer to another course, or get into another poly. Starting another 3 years for something I like is not a waste of time. I'll definitely miss poly though, if I have to head to private. Hopefully, hopefully. Fingers crossed.

And. I repeat. I did not quit school because of a failed relationship. I am smarter than that. Ask if you don't know. Don't assume. :)

PEACE OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. X

I'll be happy if you are.

No comments: