Saturday, November 5, 2011

c'est la vie

Been thinking a lot.
To let go, or not to let go?

But I haven't came to a conclusion.
If I let go, what if he has reasons behind letting me go and he's going to come back, just that its not now, not soon, but he's just going to no matter what? What if he believes I'll hold on despite him asking me to let go? What if he believes in our love but he's tired so he wants a break from all the relationshiprelationshit? What if he's missing me everyday too but he's tired for now?

If I don't, what if he's planning to forget me forever? What if he meets another girl 2 days later and thinks that she's the one? Besides, he's happy without me, with all his friends around him while I'm here being stupidly sad for a reason that is actually an excuse for me to continue being sad? What if some pretty girls expresses her interest in him and he gets together with her instantly?

Seriously...........................major sian. I know the love is definitely there, but I still don't know what to do. Predicament. Soooooooo many what-ifs. Too many. Don't even know why I'm blogging about this because its so private? Oh well no one reads anyway. Even if anyone does I believe they're nice and they won't judge. :) And since they won't judge...might as well.

Been facing a lot of problems. Polytechnics not replying my emails, SIM fees steep as hell, MDIS not very recognised so I don't know if I should take my diploma there, haven't officially quit school so I have a feeling I'll be receiving warning letters soon. My life is a mess but I'm on my way to fixing it very soon. Finally found a job, and I call even call Agness to get my ass back into USS. Should I? :) Maybe after all Eka's jobs are done. Meaning those I promised I'd work for. Then I'll decide. Honestly Eka's quite fun? So yeah we'll see. :) I'll probably end up in SIM anyway, and continue working for Eka. HAHA

Then............friend problems. Just one friend. BACKSTABBER. I'll be careful now because I know ;) If we could be so close(ok maybe only on my side because I thought we were), but you choose to backstab me to our in-charge because I wasn't there and thinking I wouldn't hear it..............YOU DESERVED TO BE DITCHED BY YOUR CLIQUE.

If you actually read this and know who you are, good for you my dear. Because its due time you actually changed. I actually approached you and said you backstabbed but you came up with excuses. HA. 'Its because Joey doesn't like him!!' I don't know if you're hearing things but I did NOT say I didn't like him. Ever. I bet if I was beside you you wouldn't have said the same things. THAT'S BACKSTAB TO ME. Just so you know. :) I don't know how you're gonna explain or if you're even gonna explain but I'm disappointed in you. I'm not even angry. Life and its irony. So tired of dealing with fake people already. Shall just smile and live happy. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA EPIC FACE OH GOSH. CHOCOLATE CHIP BESIDE MY NOSE HAHA JOKING ITS JUST MY MOLE LOL

Don't understand why people make fun of my mole though. Never see mole before meh????? Or they just want to make me feel insecure???? I THINK ITS NICE AND IM PROUD OF IT. So what if its on my face??? HEHEHEHEHE YOU WANT ALSO DON'T HAVE ;)
The next time people make fun of my moley I AM JUST GOING TO SHUT THEM UP BY SAYING ITS A TATTOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK I'M OFF!

Love, moley girl ;)
Time will tell, Fate will bring.

No comments: