Friday, November 16, 2007

D:

for a moment im in heaven,
th nxt minute i drop bck t hell
im 'emo' nw thnks t my fcuking badmood

wrk scuked tday :) i hate night shifts
and yeh scoldings were a hell load of thm
not rlly scoldings but jst harsh toking
guess i cant tk too much of tht
got niam-ed fr nth a couple of times
whn i DIDNT do anything wrng
thy jst tot it was me, too bad it wasnt
so yeh i jst shutted up

netball? yeh t me it scuks
not th sport, not th coaches and netballers,
but jst me
i dun even rmb myself being in th team at all :)
and yeh ive been ponning like mre thn 129846465times alr
i dun think i even deserve t go nw
its either wrk or wrk or wrk tht disrupts me
and i cant even chng th time
guess ive long been forgotten anyway
no face t go bck anymre but yes
all th same i still LOVE netball w all my heart
jst tht smhw inside ive alr given up on myself
cos it seems t me ive alr been given up by coach :)
but on a happier and lighter note,
IM GNG T TRAINING TMR!
as wht thy say ms wong is expecting me t go
i dno wht will happen so yeh
anyway lets hope everything goes on well :D

STRESS IS BEFALLING ME
so lets jst hope tmr will be a btr day :D
baibai

No comments: