Monday, November 12, 2007

"D

lol tday was fun luhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
tiff adriel errol came :) thn slacked awhile
off we went t tiong fr my wrk
thn thy 3 went off,
obviously at my hse thy did stupid things luh lol
so yah its expected
thn wrkkkkkkkkkkkkkk FUNFUNFUN
started by delivering orders! HAHAHA
dno why all riders dint cm tday
so me jermine and sean went t deliver thm,
by taxi delivered 9orders tday!
thn aftr tht went fr brk cos deliver until rlly bth wna vomit
lol thn ate, runner fr whole day til 1030 thn dad came :)

YAYYYYYYYYY IM FREE TMR! NO WRK :D
happyhappy! spend my day watching dramas alr hiakhiak
so miss me ppl, baibai


girl,
eh hello. i think you'l knw its u anyway
cos ive been wanting t say this
u've been vry rude these days. i mean VRY
like th chalet thing, i told u i cant go and was wrking.
u give me tht look. everytime you gave me tht look i HATED u luh can
u may think its nth cos ur too used t tht, but i think its v irrritating seriously
u may be unhappy aftr u read this but i MUST SAY THIS
th zinc bag thing u did promise me luh
i still wrote it dwn right aftr u said it luh can
and u told me u dint say anything abt th bag.
EH HELLO U SAID NUM TOO EX SO U WNA BUY ZINC.
and nw u tell me a different thing,
saying j***** has th bag and u dunwan t buy it.
WTH MAN. and th chalet thing.
u said u could pon camp and jst go fr th practises,
DID YOU? AT LAST U MSGD ME AND ASKED IF U CLD NOT GO!
i was v dulan at tht moment loh. i said NVM. BUT I WAS FUMING.
hello, it was u who said it steadily okay.
and nw whos th one backing out first!
u rlly make me feel like screaming out F LOUD T TH WHOLE WRLD!
you are rlly rude at times, dun deny.
cos im guilty of tht myself too. so pls dun be like tht
im trying t chng myself too
i cant stand myself, so i dun think i can stand u either.
and u always tok like so irritated-ly. EH HELLO LUH EH!
i tok like tht oso not worse thn u.
i ask u one question u give me tht kinda rude answer!
and its not once. i did tell u bfr.
and u gave me a stupid reason like, BECOS ITS SUPPOSED T BE LIKE THT MAH.
hello. if i knw will i even act stupid and ask u?!!?
i dun wna quarrel w u one loh. u tell me lah.
i like tht u oso like tht how?! both die and be rude t each othr
hate each other forever loh.
stop thinking u are correct everytime luh.
one has t accept th truth smtimes luh.
i oso everytime think i correct until so many pple hate me one hoh.

and HELLO T 3/4 'o8!
although many of us are in th same class
i knw we'r not gna be as close as bfr alr,
ive gt this feeling...
so lets not make it happen, pls.

No comments: