Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO
thnks gf fr hlping me w th appeal formy :)

okay im tired
and bestie fster reply meeeeeee me me me-.-

okay so tday learnt counter
f luh-.- i damn dumb loh
but at least its btr nw :) runner busy i hlp tk order
so yah its not tht bad aftrall
although i made a damn stupid mistake
and thy all thought i rlly did it wrongly
BUT I DINT, customer say tk away i thot she say da bao
but actually its CANCEL f lah tok properly nxt time :p
make pple misundertsand u DUMB bleh
and laoban rlly v funny loh
i say eh wo zou ah, he say ok byebyeeeeee :)* LOL say dao v funny
and yah tday is fun! tmr i dno who wrking
i think im alone agn ): tht aliciabarney oso nv wrk-.-
thn lucky still got singee and jermine and whoever
AND AMY IS FEI MAO! HAHAHAHAH

ok baibai

No comments: