Saturday, April 26, 2008

i feel fortunate : )

random post here : )

now i rlly am fortunate,
thrs a million pple outside, tht are homeless, broken families
my family is an average one, but yeh at least thrs some love in it
and my parents are both nice to me.
i dont feel left out at home and i love it.
ytd i saw this boy, hes mentally-impaired and yeh
i was thinking, doesnt he have a family?
dont his parents even care whr he is?

im super lucky i have friends thr for me
like jamtab and the wuyahs : )
and even some othrs?
thr was a period of time i was unhappy in sch
and yeh now tht i think back
i think it was super dumb of me.
many others who are less fortunate are actually happier than me,
and i was thr mourning like blah who knws wht?!?!?
i think i was so stupid then, -.-
ah i jst rlly think im so fortunate eh.

i miss hei tang ma qi duoooooooooo, glendaaaaaaa!
hahahaha you know what i mean* : )
eh i miss wuyahs.

No comments: