Saturday, April 5, 2008

and when the stars are holding you tonight

i remember the time you told me 'bout when you were eight,

firstlyyyyyyyyyy taggg repliezsxz
thane, hey gay sotong, aha : )
benda, yo jamtabbie, lovedddddd!
nick, hey : ) how ya doing?
alicia, yes, my 'BELOVED' laoban uh! i kena by him tday loh gaahahah
tiffy, I LOVE YOU! HAHAH and i can geddin your blog now : ) thks!
gordon, i think you're crazy! i jst saw you and hit you ytd luh!
hahah AND WEES 'NEW BLOG' is nicer k.
josh, oopssssssss, lol but you are dumb : )
angiie, loved X895764890763486 : D
guojun, hello guopig. WHO SAYS SO?!?!? nehbongz.

shitzzzzzzz, pimple attack
more than ever ) :
wrk tday! was fun but tiring cos i had trng on friday
and hadda wake up at 7
to make things worse, dad didnt fetch me thr coz he hadda wrk at 5am, zzzZ
nehoo, i was still vry happyzzzz!
cos i gotta wrk with aliciawong, ahhahaha : )
and sadly, meiling wasnt thr luhhhhhhh
and oh, i saw rayner (reynold's coussie) alr, hahah

ive been reading my book and neglecting my schbooks at late,
baby's nagging, shitz hes gna kill me ahhhh
mike hjx, my love : ) hahahahah
hes singing yang cong to me, lol noisy
but baby uh i love you luh k. LOL

p/s, i think my imagination's abit too wild uh,
haw-haw-haw
cip tmr, dumb, I WNA WRK ZZZ
sry macz, i feel guilty lol

AHHHHHHHHH EYEBAGS ARE
SHOWING THMSVLSSSSSS

No comments: