Sunday, May 18, 2008

elmo

i revolve around elmo's world.

hokaaaaaaaays, work was tiring but it was great?
hahaha so i didnt have my uniform and cappy
in the end waited for uncle yeo to fetch it dwn
frm amy's hse, yeh barney was like, so poor thing ah so early have to see amy lol
thn aftr wrk slacked w jiarongz and barney
ate a cfo pluz scallop meesuaaaz.
which is alot : /
and thn reached home, bathd went out with farm to sunteccc
bought loadsaaaa stuffz, like a deuter pencilcase? YAY I LOVE IT COZ ITS RED
and 2 fbt tops ppluz 3 fbt shortz, which means i have more thn 8 fbts?!?!?
not trying to boast, but omfg its like,
8 leh, everyday of the week change one still left one!
hahaha

and mom got a guess bag for a super good bargain luh!
and tht bag is quite nice oso, maybe can take go out ah : )
ahahahah its like 70$?! which is cheap, DIRT CHEAP coz its guess?!
aiyah moms go for cheap bargains according to me.
i got a new sleeping bag too coz jer's gng fr camp
and i got the new one : p
didnt have to get trackpants cos parents gave me one each
dno why like so small thn can fit me leh!
i think thy grow fat alr : D
yah sooooooo one worry striked offffffffff
pluzzzzzzzzzzzzz I ATE YU PIAN MI FEN JUST NOW!!!!!!!
why-eh-why :D :D :D


I WANT THE ELMO BAGGGGGGGS!
shit greatworld.

No comments: