Friday, May 16, 2008

hello hjx


why-eh-why!!!
hello baby : ) hahahahah
ohkay thrs this darn mozzie in tha room and i cant find it
shit coz it jst bit me
stupid mozzie must be thinking: ' eh why this person so stupid let me be full?'
hawhawhaw! stupid lil thing you wont be happy for longgg
okay so im so dissappointed coz i failed math, chem( by 0.5!!!) and ss(by 1!!)
and i think zuraida purposely fail me luh!
coz im alwayz rude to her
WHO ASK HER?!?!?! talk like sup sacarstically luh
hearing her voice can rlly piss me off.
okay whtever, blame myself for not studying hard enough luhhhz
so yeh aftr tht biz for an hr : )
PASSED SURPRISINGLY, by 1.5mrks lol
so nw i wish my phy to pull up my chem? and of coz chem mcq toooo
AND my lit to pull up my ss : ) gd luck ah jayelle.
greatworld with liting bendy errol tiffy for pepper lunchy
ate full full went to this gift shop and thr was SUP alot of stuffz luh
i wna get the elmo shoulder baggggggggg!
or the small lil backpack? yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i want.
bot elmo pouch and im happyyyyyyyyy!
: D campz cmg, no track pantz
best alr.
OK MIKES CRAZY! hes hyper-ing : ) hahahaha
I WNA DO WELL IN EOYS.
FOR THE FIRST TIME I THINK DENTAL'S NICE!
HAHAHAHA DIDNT HURT!
YAY
i want my teeth nice leh. so sad. thyr fugly.
braces? i fear it hurts!

No comments: