Friday, May 9, 2008

shitzzzzzzzzzzzzz f chem and math pprz

yes yes, chem and math pprs scuk.
okay chem was not THAT bad,
jst tht didnt have time to chck the ppr!
but mathz
yeh total failure la meeeeeeeee.

ohameffgee, my lit assignmentz eff eu see qay!
i blahhhh-dee got like 10 over 25?!?!?!?
and my markz got deducted coz charles copied,
and its like i didnt know it loh
coz i was sure he only copied my NOTES AND NOT THE ASSIGNMENT
hokayz whtevrszx. ( altho meiee got like 6?! wth i think lit marking scheme is crapz)
now i think my midyrz are (@&$#$*&#)
im so gna flunk - MT, math, chem, phy, SS, lit, biz, d&t
OMFG ALMOST EVERYTHING CEPT EL

yay i'm da bombbb.
gd luck to me alr uhz, no study mood, no study brain.

p/s, hur ana's gna go bck fr a holiday ltr!
off to T3 to send her offz at 2am : )
yes thane, ITS THE AIRPORT/

No comments: