Saturday, June 14, 2008

the next sunrise

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZXZXZSZXZSSZ.

harppy advanced parpa dey to all parpaz.
hahagagha
hokayz, so tday was wrk at 8 bladdy early.
unearthly hr to me loh!
yah but dad fetchd so wasnt tht bad
frgt t brng maomao w me so dad hadda go home agn bfr gng t market w mum.
: p so thy went home t retrieve it frm its place and brought it bck fr me ha.

wrkkkkkkkkkkkkkk all the way
and i was super tired.
I WANT LEAVE ON FRI! I WNA GO OUT W JAMTABBIEZZZZ
I WANT.
I BU GUAN I WANT!
but i think i have sm family gathering and maybe wrk!
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,
i will try ma best worhz.

yaya so aftr wrk ate happy meal and luckily found a mantis,
asked frgt who t keep it fr me and i bot it aftr wrk
maybe tmr im buying the snake haha
and fyi i dont keep the toyz! all given t bro : )
yep tmr im requesting leave coz im sup tired ok!
havent done hol assignmentzzzzz i wna catch up.
and i must. FAST.
i want math tuition too : ) not so soon. maybe aftr 2wks of sch.
anyone tgt? haha
yah so aftr wrk went greatwrld

USED MUM'S $ TO BUY ELMO BAGPACK YAY 10$ saved : p
thn sasa to buy facial wet tissue and moisturizing hand cream
lol mum bought on own accord k : p
yala, elmo bckpack's those kinda kiddy type.
but i like coz its super cute.
AND I KNW IM LIKE KINDA ACT CUTE BUT WHO CARES.
i dont wna be cute. i like the bag cos ITS CUTE.
lol

toastbox fr toast and tehhhhhhhhhh : )
nice laksa thr too, no choppystikz.
its authentic way of eating laksa but too bad its mee-tai-buck.
not chu-mee-fen.
sad. yah so aftr tht watsons to buy wet tissue fr me! yayz : )
and im like the only person in 3/4 who brngs wet tissue?!??@
but im still gng to : p
ya so aftr tht fetched grandies ovr fr advanced parpa day's dinner
and thy're still here gng off soon
yep im tired and fat.

STUPID LUH, HOLS MAKE ME FAT K!
and im looking frwrd mon's trng!
nadoo is gng tooooooooo yayz.

i want pay, too stressed!
i want retail therapy.
RIGHT NOW.

No comments: