Friday, June 13, 2008

quizzy frm meh

fri the 13th tday!

and its a lucky day fr me k : )
heh, trng and i wasnt late!
in fact i was the first senior to reach hahahahaha
20rounds wasnt as tiring as usual, sugar rush i guezzzzzzz
passes, square, highest pt.
AAND I MMISSSSSS MMYYYYYYYY NADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
yay shes cmg on monday! hahahahah
thn was trng fr street netball and i gotta play : ) !
was like super happy but dissappointed luh canzzzzz.
lost like 3ballzzzzzzz i kept over throwing luh f.
sozziez ):
but still, i gotta chance to play! yay
i'll improve okay, I WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
tiongz fr lunner : ) (lunch/dinner)
with seowcheeze wenyi seowwei : )
ate at kopitiam, as usual, bbq chicken!
but i ate like more th usual agn luh. added rice plus 1$ chicken : p
and had mos' milkteaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

PIG.

okayyyyyyyz,
quizzzzzzzzzzzzz frm meh and liting : )

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
be sad and cry gallons!
i wld go on retail therapy and binge on my fav food : )
karma will get you my dear, >: )

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
i wna be a tai tai w brains! hahahah
and my husband wld love me and my family endlessly : )

#3. What will your dream wedding be like?
on the singapore flyer i guess, with all my darlings and family members arnd us,
feeling happy fr us and yah, be happy.
i wna buy my wedding gown and keep it w me forever : )

#4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
model ans : donate to sichuan/myannmar disasters .
meiees ans : SHOP LAH . THEN GO OVERSEAS AND SHOP . THEN BUY MY FRIENDS EACH A HOUSE . HAHHAH .
litings ans : buy a house and make it beautiful!
jl's answer : donate a portion to those in need : ) im nice unlike meiee and liting hahaha
and of coz go on a shopping spree and buy everything i can think of fr me, my family&friendzys!

#5. Would you give money up for love or give love up for money.
money fr love : )
true love is once in a lifetime and i wont wna give up my love jst coz of $!

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
each has its pros and cons tho.
being loved is not tht hard and,
you wont get hurt coz ppl may hurt you if thy dont love you bck LOL
loving smone means you wont get tired of your partner and will give him and endless supply of love! means im wei da : )

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
eh mai siao siao, rlly love leh!
if tht person is like, happy w smone else i'll let him go.
if hes unattached i'll wait till hes moved and attached w me!
HAHAHHA

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
yay retail therapy comes into great use uh! hahahaha
and yeh i'll cry gallons again ):
but i'll blame myself fr not telling him hokayz!

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these day?
yes, idiotic stress and wrk is fcuking tiring!

#10. What is the worst you've ever felt these days?
angry, fed up, and felt like cryingggg.

#11. What cheers you up the fastest?
talks w friends : )

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
wrkg! smth to do w animals : )
zoologist? heh and earning big munneh!

#13. Who is currently the most important people to you?
all of my lovelies!

#14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
meiee : my jaMtabbie : ) shes silly but cute. and has a v gd limit to everyones teasings!
liting : my wuyah : ) her pattern v cute hahaha and shes funny and nice.

#15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
depends how poor tht man is tho! hahahahah

#16. What's the first thing you do every morning?
obviously im still in bed : p unless thrs trng or wrk.

#17. Would you give all in a relationship?
yah : )

#18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
the one tht loves me mre wins : )

#19. What type of friends do you like?
be crazy w me, listens to me, cheers me up whn im dwn, and loves me as who i am : )

8pple:
i cant think of any coz thy've all been tagged bfr/ lol
hokayzzzzzzzz gna go bath nw, and get ready fr some dinner thang!
YAY GNG IN THE NEW CAR : D
and oh, did i metion selene was gng tooooo? : D

No comments: