Monday, June 9, 2008

Smart vs Pretty

ive stopped reading the ex bf's handbk alr luh meiee,
its boring k@$@#^!@ but i think im gna re read it lol
maybe it'll be nice the 2nd time?
and im gna finish my little black dress bk alr
Smart vs Pretty : )
its my 2nd lil black dress bk alr
first one was true naomi's story
i think the lil blck dress bks are nice
so im gna buy smre
waste of $ coz it'll be put aside aftr finished
but i dno why i wont find it wasteful buying storybks leh hah
so yah, reading's my addiction!

ot at hbf ytd, w ml : )
yeh 2nd time, plus thy forgot t give me my pay
coz someone accidentally erased my card data hokay!
think its some scheming longan if its on purpose LOL
(inside thing)

yahhhhhhhhhhhhh so thy'r gna bckpay me nxt mth : )
hiakzzz im gna spend like a taitai nxt mth!
well thts not impt coz im super broke this mth k!
i repeat, BROKE ):
and selene's put byebye as her blog songgg
and she got it frm imeem i dont knw hw
coz mine was changed to 30sec preview zzz.

hbf was fun tho, but customers thr are CRAZY
i tell you rlly crazy.
thy dont knw wht thy want and dont knw wht thyre ordering
stupid siolz.
i almst flared up luh k! eff the customers thr.
but thr the crew all super cute one : )
EXCPET ONE THO, some ahneh girl.
and no offence to my indian friends, shes the only one i hate yeh.
shes like some stuck up b**** luh okeh.
excuse! thn push pple. push my counter push me push everyone!
thn still wna flirt w my runner.
yes my runner's a guy. LOL oso indian, but hes nice : )
f***** luh she, think shes the world.
think only she need rush coz its peak period?!
S-T-U-P-I-D.


yah so vinodz gay wasnt thr but yeh,
mgrs thr oso super cute hahahah
AND I MISS POHCHOO'S VOICE IN TIONG MAC ):
but nvm at least she was thr ytd yay : D
yah so, say hello to tai tai spending nxt pay out yo! 18 : D

tag replies:
angiie, EH I ALSO WNA KNW LEH! hahaha quite mean but to me its alright coz im equally mean! hahah
josh, HOW CLD YOU COMPARE ME TO A DOG! lol. and im absolutely nicer thn you, AND THE DOG haha
PATAPON, HELLO NGZHONGYANG! kangaroos are nice things : )
benda, hahaha lol but rlly abit mean. but not like thy not mean to us right! torture us w thier armpit hair ):
meiee, hahahaha not rlly anti thm luh, only anti the prostitutes and idiots who try to act their EL veh gd : p HAHAHAHAHA meiee, you have a forest k : )
selene, lol cute your head la! yeh i saw you too : )
weitian, hahaha chilled : ) go make a blog leh. or do you have one?
thane, THANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :D

byebye i wna listen to byebye

No comments: