Thursday, May 14, 2009

me is vry lazy so me type like dish

1 i woke up today feeling i wld screw my papers
2 i went to sch and yes i did screw sci p1 and biz p1 so many careless miztakes
3 aftr the papers i felt a sense of relief
4 tiongsy with t and bought her shampoo lol
5 ate upsized mos meal plus soup SO SINFUL
6 me called cousin and bused home tlkg to her
7 me meet her cut fringe
8 we talk so funz hahaha
9 momsy brg me buy sk8s nxt wk sat
10 me vry happy me need study 4 dnt
11 me hope me dnt score gd everyone happy
12 me printed zaffy pic put in wallet v happy tooz

replies to tagz
teephy hahaha i happy leh how
cheeze yala dam cheesepies one ritez
zzz ya omgz so true tag w name k more cool haha sry crapping lol
venus haha me so kool ritez i hv his pics hhahahaha
sarah vivian dawson iz hot hes mine hehez and lol you teach me put banner me wna learn you suck coz you orhorh
selene yozxz heyzxzs hello harloezxx lol
meh yez ow it hurtz stop flirting hehez

omgz me dam lazy 2 type w punctuationz worz
random me h8 ahlianz esp fake ones
found this on lookbook hehaz so funz

nabeiz dam kool
but if you wear this in sg omg you r a fool
.
jl destress alr ahz
left with a few more papers to 2wks of fun thn many mths of mugging
thn to SP DTRM OR TP LAW THN TO UNI
thn jl successful woohooz

ps me h8 ahlianz and bengz so uncouth and unkool nabeiz

No comments: