Monday, May 25, 2009

swirling clouds in violet haze

HAPPY BDAY TO ERROL LEE :)
hope you loved the present ha.

HAPPY ADVANCED TO JON SZE!
best of luck in evrything you do!
hahah and pls study hard dont make sarah worry.
(not like you'll read this but aiyah whtevr)
pee bee dae anywayz.
---
ytd..
study day or do-chinese-hwk day became
go-2-bro's-hse-play day OMGZ H8 U TTMX HUM lol
btw,
HELLO BESTIEZ ME HOLD SHIRT GORT COLOUR EUUS DUNCH HAB.

anyhoo, we didnt manage to finish everything but we got some of it done :)
fun coz thr was a kbox system in his hse lol.
sang like mad ppl :>
me dont sound like anyone k fyi.
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
---
yada. cold rock with t and meh today!
happy coz me luv fruity icecreamz :> :> :> triple smileyz.
macs @ tbp aftr tht, talked and
TAP O WAR HIGHSCORE = 9 HUNDRED DK HW MUCH!!
YO NADOO, YO SAM! HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAH I BEAT WILLIAM (indriani)'S SCORE OF 7HUNDRED PLUZ MANZ
-
nxt me gonna aim to beat t's bball highscore hahahah.
speaking of which i feel like topping el in me class.
mt too, both kinda mission impossible huh.
if i rlly do omfg high fan tian!
results known, left with 3 more, el mt lit.
crosses fingers hopes dont flunk lit*
nb me jst passed ss by 1 steady alr lor. zzz
-
p/s: i h8 ppl who whine.
h8 ppl who act cute like nobody's biz
h8 ppl who talk with a fake voice
h8 ppl who take things 4 granted
h8 ppl who are FREELOADERS
-
and
this url jst shocked me.
tks to my lovely meh. HAHAHA
nb agn me no $ walaoz.

No comments: