Wednesday, May 20, 2009

RETARDED DAY

why'd i say tht?
well 2 idiots apparently took the wrg bus and ended up in my homey.
MY HSE LOOK LIKE KINOKUNIYA MEH.

yes nadoo and cheyenne!
HAHAHAHAHA DAMN COOL LA
watched bitchy movie ' MEAN GIRLS' AGAIN lol
i jst watched it 2 days ago with T and meh!!!
laughed at the crap and bitchy-ness both times.
and screamed both times whn the ending was playing coz HAHAH YAY
thn play play video photo yada in nadoo's phoney.

8 dinner and C hadda meet mr bf so me and nadoo went to play badminton :>
overall was fun la hahaha with thm like damn crazy
we were CONDEMING AH LIANS!
so fun omgzzzz miies favv pastime w0rhxx!
and N knws why i h8 talented ppl :D
LOL

aftr tht, dadu sent N homey.
taught him english and he's improving, like aftr donkey yrs!
yayyyayayayayayayayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
picz w N :>

tagz repliez:
wailoong OH LOL OKAYYYYY YA the like vry avant garde hor
thane shut up its nice lol. WHTS WRG W YOU?!?!?!?!
firdaus EH YOYOYO TCTC BOTAK HAHA
selene HAHAHAHA OKOK YAYAYA I WNA GO ASAP ME YELLOWING ALR lol
guojun wah like tht luh hao jiu bu jian come here call me jiao lang. I EMO ALR

HHAHAHAHAHAH tmr cold rock (omg me typed ice rock)
with my girly galzzzzz! HAHAHAHA

BYE

No comments: