Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 :>

(more pictures aftr i get them!)
happy 2010 everyone :>
a new beginning!
so glad '09's over as it was kinda like an eventful yr for my family, friends and i.
hope that all goes well in this new yr!
'09 was much of a i-see-your-true-colours yr.
so... some friendships were lost, some new friends were found.
so i guess thr were pros and cons huh.
anyway, to my lovely jamtabbies,
tho we cant forget, guess we cld be forgiving huh :>
love you all the same. hehe
-
oh nine was kinda like a rough yr for my family..
bro admitted into hosp,
uncle was diagnosed with cancer,
economic dwnturn = less revenue
all those shitty things.
BUT I BELIEVE ALL THOSE WLD BE BTR IN 2010
bro wld be healthier,
uncle wld recover,
we will be richer LOL

hopefully we'll be happy in 2010 ok family!
-
friends were accomodating towards me
esp my lovely tiffy and meh <3

despite my tardiness they nvr deserted me awwwwww :>
promise i'll change!! new yr new early birdy k!!
tiffy..... blue-eyed blonde boy watching tgt hor!!!!!!!
meh, dont b so petty hahahaha(you knw wht im referring to LOL)
-
other babies like gl chu lt sw wy ml
and not forgetting loooooooo whos ALWAYS thr 4 me

plus the bballers, yk javis thanethane and jonjon

AND ALL OTHERS THT HV TALKED TO ME B4
i thank you all for being my friends hehe

oh... my sister's flying off soon hor ty!!!
you'd btr rmb us and lets keep in contact thru msn kkkkkk!
you knw we'll miss you.

-
also.... being tgt with km wasn't rlly part of my 09 plans anyway :p

however it happened and my family has been vry nice abt it :>
also im super glad tht im gd friends with gl still hehe and everything has been gr8!
despite the bickers and me being mean,
you knw i love you :>
promise i'll be nicer hehe
never smile one leh you! tk pic with me v sad meh!!!

No comments: