Sunday, January 10, 2010

tongue tied

bright cold silver moon
tonight alone in my room
you were here just yesterday

slight turn of the head
eyes down when you said
i guess i need my life to change
seems like some things just aren't the same
what could i say

i need a little more luck than a little bit
coz everytime i get stuck the words won't fit
and everytime that i try i get tongue tied
i need a little good luck to get me by

i need a little more help than a little bit
like the perfect one word no one's heard yet
coz everytime that i try i get tongue tied
i need a little good luck to get me by this time

i stare up at the stars
i wonder just where you are
you feel a million miles away

was it something i said
or something i never did
or was i always in the way
cuold someone tell me what to say
to just make you stay
-
describes my feelings now
i dont wna be an emo nemo
i rlly dont want to
i need to cheer up
heart ran away
need to catch it if youll help me
everything you do adds up and im feeling like shit. its been 3days and i cant get over it. im sry
results tmr
butterflies in my tummy
cold sweat on my palms and feet
am scared
didnt study hard
sure not gonna do well
prepared for the worst not

bye

No comments: