Sunday, May 9, 2010

crystal ball

not a sad post!!! :>
just some things ive been thinking about..

im scared.
scared of the unknown. the future.
scared of change. reality.
don't think many hv given thought abt the future though.

whats gna happen in 5yrs time? 10yrs time?
marriage? new friends?
so many qns running thru my mind, yet no one has the answers
daunted by the uncertainty of life.

throughout the 17yrs of my life..
ppl came and went.
some stayed, well some chose to leave for certain reasons.
and some, had to leave.
of course, all the ppl below are ones i hold closely to my heart.
for now that is.
becoz we rlly dont know what the future holds for us.

and one thing for sure, i do love my family. a lot :>
even though i dont show it much.
-
these ppl hv accompanied me thruout the fun 4yrs of my entire sec sch life.
might hv hated it at first.
but i'll gladly say i miss it now and id go thru it agn <3
hehe sl bf tk you!!! you hlpd me alot :>
then this little black girl..... my butter.
we are rlly like a couple when we quarrel lol.
cold wars, 2days no communication at all.
and in the end when we forgive each other we do the stupidest things and sing and dance tgt in the toilet. HAHA

then loochinyi. knew her coz she pinched my cheeks and i started pinching hers too.
THATS WHY I HV BREAKOUTS NOW SEE LOO YOU NV WASH HAND IMPACT LONG LASTING.
and the only time i sing well is with her.
sadly :<
and another confidante of mine. someone i can go to when im down.
I HVNT 4GET I STILL OWE YOU 10DOLLAS

xavier the gay boy.
i dont rlly like you sometimes, honestly.
ok now dont start crying.
but i have to admit youre a nice gay friend to hv. (tho a tad DAMN irritating)
you like to share. like loochinyi!!!
coz you know some ppl are not as well-off as you guys.

one thing id like to say is..
thanks for the kindness and i rlly appreciate you both.
esp loo. go your hse always got thing to eat one!!!
and i love both your moms <3
ho kah meng you stupid thing.
i know i cant rely too much on you :>
coz idk when youre gna leave me/im gna leave you?
but reliance aint such a bad thing anyway
at least you hv someone to fall back on when youre crumbling inside.
you were never thr though :<
haha and i rlly dont know how you feel inside so i shant doubt you.
or assume LOL
i hate you sometimes.
like really hate!!!!
coz the things you do are...

stupid HAHA
like leaving your cup on the wooden table.
then spoil my table >: (
or leaving your nachos under my bed and dropping crumbs all over even though you say you wont drop any!!

or worse, broken promises.
i admit sometime i overeact when you brk your promises to me.
coz. ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO DO IT?
by giving you one last chance im damn serious.
and i HOPE im right.
if im wrong.
it just proves to me i dont mean much to you :>
so IF i do mean anythg at all pls show me.
and bitch, PLZ STOP OVERSLEEPING.
but still, tks fo the nice thgs youve done.
sunflowers, lollipops, chewing gum, elmo thing, gazillon sweets omg, panadolflumax, strepsils, coke, the countless meals you bought fo me, fuji apple yay, coke, puzzle, card, LUMPY!
dk what else la.
but it was coz of what meh said so i didnt wna give up on you just yet.
'you think anyone so free go and buy simi heffalump for you meh? still put food outside your door yadayayda'
LOL but <3>
netballerz.
these ballies hv accompanied me thru my sec sch life too!
outings with them are always crazy LOL
laugh like idiot, make the wuya sound, all that la!
wont forget.
and my new 1A56 pplz!!!!!
w/o you guys sch wld be a bore............
im like missing you all coz i didnt go to sch for 2days alr..
hopefully i'll be able to tmr :>
i wna play w you all!!! me dont wna miss out any more funnnnnnn
HAHAH and tks some of you :>
tlkd on msn w some of you and you guys actually missed me YAY
see you all sooonnn!! :>
id nv 4get my pbtz! <3
with these girls WOOOOO CAMWHORE ONLY!
and of coz our lovely heart2heart tlkz :>
nth's ever hidden frm one another so yeah i like it like that :>
YEZ I LOVE THEM EVEN THOUGH THY LOOK LIKE THAT.
WANT 2FIGHT?
-
SO ALL OF YOU ABOVE. RMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joking :>
-
after saying all that,
im back to square one.
life's an uncertainty.
and no one knows what are the answers to my questions.
STILL.

No comments: