Wednesday, May 5, 2010

hey

i saw you today.
when you saw me, no smile, nothing.
you came in, i closed the door after you.

nothing said, nothing felt.
no 'hey hows your day? mine was...yadayada'
no hug.
no nothing.

today i fell sick.
you went off. you had smth on. i know. i understand.
i expected a text saying 'hey i hope you get well soon.'
just smth along the lines.
none of that.
then i texted you saying im sorry i fell sick and cldnt go w you in the end.

weak.
shldnt hv said anything.
then you text me saying youre home.
i told you i was sad coz no one took care of me.
you asked me to be independant.
when all i wanted was an 'i love you. you will get well soon okay?'
or 'go rest now and i'll see you tmr :)'

just what i needed.
to be asked to be independant when i needed someone to care for me.
thanks.

i know you love me. sure i do.

No comments: