Monday, May 31, 2010

death

its been 4 days my family had been thr day in day out.
well maybe not me, but ive been thr every night.
i dont show it, but i feel the pain.
i dont know why you had to leave, but i guess its jst time.
the moment i saw aunt sit beside you in that rectangular wooden box, soaked in tears, i felt like crying.
but i walked away.
she said that now youre gone, she wldnt hv anyone to lean on.
i saw your face.
i felt like crying. really.
folded incense paper just now.
hope youre happy with all the angels up thr, and you'll meet ah gong, ah ma and zaffy too.

-
cant even catch up with schwork.
so many things to be done and i swear etting them done isnt cheap.
YES I NEED TO PAY FOR THE CRAP I NEED TO DO.

- VAS silkscrn design by mon
- FDS comic strip proposals, 2 of em by tues
- GC 100shots by wed
- GC scrapbook on pics by famous photographers (my inspiration) by thurs
- OC presentation by fri

and making things worse,
nths ever gg well btwn me and you huh?
coz i get nth but excuses.
not even you trying to treat me better.
7MTHS AND NTH HAS CHANGED.
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

excuses. EXCUSES. FUCKING EXCUSES.
IM SRY I PROMISED HAPPIER ENTIRES BUT WITH A FUCKED UP LIFE, NTHS EVER HAPPY.

No comments: