Thursday, September 30, 2010

friends

edited**

i'm smiling :)
i'm geniunely happy at this moment.
thanks dinah!!!!!!!!!! 56'd love it :)
http://razorkissed-wrists.blogspot.com/2010/09/listen-to-my-story-this-may-be-our-last.html

after dinah there's our beloved 9-pointer!!!!!
thanks DCG hehehehehehe omg i'm like super happy :)
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=142484529129405&comments&ref=notif&notif_t=video_reply

thanks to you both i think i'm insanely happy now.
now, tell me what i did to deserve such wonderful people around me :)
and thanks to you both i need to blog. and its a good thing.

i shall thank(no particular)God for my friends.
every.single.friend.
be it an aquaintance, a good friend, a best friend.
the wonderful things you guys do for me.......................
make me realise i'm never alone no matter how fucked up life may be(at times!! now please don't fuck me up after i've said this, promise?).
and don't get me started on how awesome you babies have been because its impossible to list every single thing :)

no mentions, because you guys'd know who you are.
thank you all for playing a part in my life.

i'm sure we'd be friends :)
forever.
well at least for me though.
i really, really wouldn't want to lose any single one of you ♥
i've been mentioning it countless times, in countless posts.
that's so you babies know i really mean it.

X
p/s: why am i still so cheesy ah????? nevermind la, you all like can already. hor? :)

No comments: