Wednesday, September 15, 2010

taken for granted

You text me when you want and stop replying when you don't feel like it. For that I don't think I ever wanna take the initiative to start a convo with you already. Because at the end of the day I'll only be the joke and being treated like a fool.

You keep telling me about the other someone. Thinking that I will wanna go here with him, do that with him etc etc. But com'on? You know it clearly, you know how are my feelings for you. Maybe you're just using him as an excuse to find faults on me. I don't know.

I don't think you have the intentions to allow me into your life anymore. The door is shut, closed tightly and locked. I searched hard for the keys but to no avail. Yet you kept turning the door knob and gave me signals that it's gonna open soon. But no, it is truely just a facade and you're not gonna open the damn door for me.

Your days can go on perfectly fine and good without me being there. I know. I don't think you'll ever need me the way I need you. Your love is fading, I know. You find it hard to say 'I love you' anymore. You don't miss me. You won't have the urge to see me. Yet for me, you're the one I'm thinking of when I'm falling asleep every night and once I open my eyes in the morning.

I love you, you know that very well. However you don't show interest in my love anymore.
So now, I think your time is over. And that's not because I gave up. It's because I've come to realised that somethings are just not meant to be- like us.

This break up have made me look at our relationship in a different view.
I want you too much. You? Wanting your life alone as much.
Thanks for the 429days of love, sorrows, happiness and anger. I'll remember every single detail of this relationship and they'll always be kept close to my heart.

----

3inchlove: Wo yao qu Marina Bay Sands lepak!
blackkrosedying: don't worry someone will bring you there

Why isn't it: Don't worry, I'll bring you there someday. Why?
--------------------
reblogged from 3inchlove.blogspot.com.
exactly how i felt when we were still together.
love isn't at all sweet. okay maybe at the start. its bitter after that.

i want to forget you.
I REALLY WANT TO.
no actually i've long gotten over you.
its the memories that are haunting me almost every night.
ugh omfgwtfbbq fuck you la you screwed my life.

IN YOUR FACE LA HOR.
in case you want to know how i got this picture..... i literally googled 'middle finger'.
its not my fault even god wants to point it at you. no offense.

No comments: