Friday, September 17, 2010

things to do before i die

  1. tell my family and friends how much i love and appreciate them
  2. study as much as i can and attain the highest qualifications i can achieve
  3. earn enough money to support myself and my whole family
  4. give my parents and bro some money so they wouldn't need to work
  5. travel around the world with the people i love(not in 80 days la or not how to enjoy????)
  6. make my mark on Earth by being a reknowned interior designer (HOPEFULLY)
  7. do voluntary work for charitable organizations especially SPCA!
  8. maybe even do something like the movie 'hotel for dogs' if i'm crazy rich
  9. break a lightstick and sprinkle the liquid on a plain white shirt
  10. wear that shirt out
  11. eat my heart out every weekend
  12. keep my friends that i have now/make new ones so i'd die happy knowing i'm still their friend :>
  13. stay in the biggest house possible
  14. try all sorts of food including gross ones like bat meat or spinach with banana sauce? LOL
  15. fly in a helicopter
  16. scubadive
  17. ride on a hourse again because i was too young to realise i was on a horse the last time fml
  18. be a part of that special someone's life :>
  19. get married
  20. have kids
walao 18 to 20 very typical leh.
okay so that's it for now.
shall add on more when i feel like it hehe

No comments: