Friday, January 21, 2011

Decisions

Okay..... 3rd post but yep, so much on my mind I need this space.

Decided to try to appeal so fingers crossed I get a place in Early Childhood Education @ NP!!!! Really like kids so yep. Decide to go there :) Because I can do what I like: Writing essays and yet working together with kids. Remember when I was young I loved to pretend I was a kindergarten teacher :)

Really hope I'm making the right decision and that they'll accept me because I really don't want to continue in Interior Design.......... I'd rather put my brains to good use. I shall shamelessy ask for another chance from the gods because I didn't cherish what I did have the chance for...............

Pray for me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yet I'll miss DID because of well, the people and W. DID's so time-consuming I know W and I wouldn't have much time together. For my future.......... I have no choice :(
I really hope NP will accept me because ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to study. Never imagined myself saying this EVER.

Shall take this as a test for W and I if I actually get accepted.
AND I REALLY REALLY HOPE I WILL!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!!

But well IF I don't............ then I guess that's just too bad for me.
I'll still keep my fingers crossed though :)
Off to nap......... need to wake up and produce some drawings for consultation tomorrow.
Toods~

No comments: